Free Shipping on orders $99+
We offer an all inclusive elopement experience. All you need is your Partner, wedding attire and marriage license.
Our Elopement packages include stunning professional photography through our partners, Tom & Lexi of Tom Studios Wedding Photography. As well as a certified and ordained Adirondack Mountain guide to help make your dream a reality.
Elopements start at $1800
Please inquire for specific pricing and let us bring your vision to life.
1. Inquire and schedule a day.
2. Chat with our team to go over options and your vision for your elopement.
3. Acquire your marriage license from your local office.
4. Elopement Day! Our guide will meet you in the parking lot, and help bring you up to the summit. Once there, you will have access to our pop up changing room, and time to get ready. Our photography team will be with you every step of the way to help capture your journey.
5. Receive 5 images the same day so you can share with your friends and family. Then receive all of your final images fully edited delivered through an online gallery.
Where do we get eloped? Anywhere you would like! We have a page of options that can be found here, or you can choose your own location! We are able to short 20 minute hikes all the way to multi hour hikes.
We don't feel we are in shape for a hike, are there any options? Yes! Whiteface Mountain has a road to the summit and Rocky Peak is only 0.5 miles from the parking lot! If you're still not sure, ask us about some of the other beautiful Adirondack vistas including lakes, waterfalls, and open fields. Let our team work with you to find the perfect location that fits your comfort level!
Does it have to be a mountain top? Nope! We can suggest waterfall and lake options as well!
Do you offer video? We can absolutely add on video services, however they are not in our standard collections.
Where do we change our clothes? We have a pop-up changing tent that we will set up to get ready in. We suggest wearing something comfortable for hiking.
Will we be legally married? Yes! Our officiant is ordained and able to fill out the appropriate parts of your marriage licence paperwork obtained through your county clerk's office.
Can friends or family join? Absolutely! It is totally up to you. Some people want to be by themselves and some choose to have a couple of their closest friends and family as witnesses, or part of the ceremony.
How will I hike up a dress and suit? You won't have to! Part of our service is helping to carry anything you need to the destination. Once there, we will set up a small changing booth for your convenience and privacy.
Can we elope at sunrise or sunset? Yes! We encourage it for the beautiful light!
How soon can we schedule? We are able to schedule as soon as a week in advanced depending on availability, and your county clerk.
Can we choose our own officiant? Yes, just make sure they are up for the adventure.
Please inquire for availability, pricing, and questions!