Can't find exactly what you were looking for? Check out this list of additional helpful Adirondack resources that we've shared below. Also, feel free to email us directly if there are any specific questions we can help with.
- Visit Adirondacks - The official tourism site of the Adirondack Park.
- Adirondack Coast - This website covers the latest events and things to do in the eastern Adirondacks.
- Adirondack Lakes - The tourism site for Franklin County.
- Adirondack Wild - The official site of Hamilton County.
- Tug Hill Region - A website that covers the western region of the Adirondacks.
North Warren - Comprised of the Town of Chester and the Town of Horicon in Warren County, NY.
- Adirondack Museum - A museum dedicated to preserving the history of the Adirondacks.
- Wild Center - A natural history museum of the Adirondacks.
- Experience Old Forge - Promotion, news, and updates from the Old Forge region.
- LakePlacid.com - Lots of info about things to do and places to stay in the Lake Placid region.
- Lake George - The official site for info and things to do in the Lake George area.
- Town of Long Lake - The website has a lot of great information about the area and upcoming events.
- Town of Old Forge - This website includes info on where to stay and what to do in the Old Forge area.
- Wilmington & the Whiteface Region - Where the mountain and the river meet...
- Clifton-Fine - Where wilderness meets water...
- Newcomb - Heart of the Park
- Indian Lake - Naturally Different
- Adirondack Mountain Club - dedicated to the conservation, preservation, and responsible recreational use of the New York State Forest Preserve and other parks, wild lands, and waters vital to its members and chapters.
- Barkeater Trails Alliance (BETA) - Works to develop and maintain trail systems suitable for mountain bikes.
- Adirondack Hamlets to Huts - On a mission to create, promote, and manage a World Class Adirondack Hut-to Hut System.
- Adirondack Council - Works with other organizations and state agencies to confront direct threats to the ecology and wild character of the Adirondacks.
- Lake Placid Land Conservancy - Conserving land and water in Lake Placid and the Ausable and Saranac River watersheds.
- Adirondack Foothills Trails Alliance (AFTA) - an all-volunteer group of mountain bikers devoted to trail development in the greater Utica area and beyond.
- Adirondack Land Trust - Fulfilling the promise of the Adirondack Park as a place of resilient lands, waters & communities.
- CNY Hiking - A helpful site to find maps and details on hiking trails in the Adirondacks and other parts of NYS.
- Off on Adventure - This blog shares various trip reports from hiking in the Adirondack High Peaks.
- ADK Trail Map - A recreational interactive trail map and trip planner.
- Adirondack Atlas - A database of information relating to the Adirondack Park, NY
- Adirondack Lean-To Map - A map sharing lean-to locations created by AndyArthur.org
- LOCALadk Magazine - all about inspiring people to climb, to ski, to ride, to think, to create, and to explore - to eat well, live healthy, responsible lifestyles, and to enjoy both the in and outdoors of the Adirondack Mountains.
- Adirondack Explorer - a nonprofit magazine supported by contributors, readers, and advertisers, and devoted to exploring, protecting, and unifying the Adirondack Park.
- Adirondack Almanac - online news magazine about the Adirondacks written by some 25 contributors from all walks of life.
- Adirondack Life - the magazine explores the region's people, places, wildlife, history and public issues, and gives readers insider tips on outdoor recreation, from hiking and canoeing to ice climbing and backcountry skiing.
Adirondack Science & Research
- Adirondack Research LLC - A contract environmental firm focusing on invasive species and issues related to climate change.
- Ausable River Association - A nonprofit organization that works cooperatively with landowners, municipalities, and government agencies to protect the wild, scenic, and recreational resources of the Ausable River watershed.
- The Kelly Adirondack Center - offers exciting opportunities to advance Union College’s understanding of the mountains, wilderness, and waterways of this tremendous natural resource.