The massive trail networks winding through snow-frosted trees, along frozen lakes, and connecting local communities provide riders with an endless Adirondack playground. Between the trail systems, lodging, and restaurants, snowmobiling in the Adirondacks is an incredible experience to share with friends and family. Secluded trails and communities catering to sledders are abundant in the Adirondacks and that sentiment extends beyond the Blue Line into the Tughill Plateau and the St. Lawrence Region, an additional 500 miles of adventure.
- NYS Snowmobile Trail System (NYSDEC)
- Snowmobiling the Old Forge Region
- Snowmobiling the Adirondack Coast
- Snowmobiling the Long Lake Region
- Snowmobiling the Adirondacks Tug Hill
- Snowmobiling the Lake George Region
- Snowmobiling the Lake Placid Region
- Snowmobiling the Saranac Lake Region
- Snowmobiling the Tupper Lake Region
- Snowmobiling the Malone Region
- Snowmobiling in Hamilton County
To better help you plan your trips, download the Adirondacks, USA Snowmobile App. With an interactive map and all the information you need to know to navigate snowy trails and find gas stations, stores, restaurants, and lodging properties, this app is your "one-stop shop" for all things snowmobile! Download today on the App Store or get it on Google Play.
This poster illustration depicts a snowmobile bridge crossing over the Moose River in the Southern Adirondacks. The massive trail networks winding through snow-frosted trees, along frozen lakes, and connecting local communities, provide riders with an endless Adirondack playground. Available in multiple sizes and as framed or unframed, this artwork can make a great addition to your home, office, or camp in the ADK.